Please read the following protocol which we hope will reassure all of our customers of the measures we have taken. We have written this especially for our salon and our working procedures using all of the advice and guidance from both the government and the medical professionals.
1. Masks, shields and gloved will be worn throughout treatments by staff.
2. Hand sanitiser will be at the entrance and bathroom along with soap and disposable paper towels.
3. The waiting area has been redesigned so that we can maintain social distancing as best we can and a perspex screen has been attached to the reception desk.
4. Staff will take their temperature on arrival using a contactless digital thermometer and we recommend that clients do the same.
5. If clients wish to wear gloves we ask them to put a fresh pair on when they arrive [provided] and dispose of them in a bin [provided] before leaving. Face masks will also be available at the entrance and clients are welcome to wear their own if they wish.
6. By appointment only, strictly no walk-ins. We respectfully ask clients arrive promptly in an attempt to adhere to social distancing. Unfortunately arriving too early can cause as many problems as being late, so we appreciate your cooperation with this in order to avoid too many people waiting at one time.
7. We ask that you come alone, no partners or children until further notice.
8. All staff will be briefed thoroughly and have a comprehensive understanding of the procedures for each treatment and the safety precautions for each element.
9. The salon has been redecorated, every surface/piece of equipment has been disinfected and instruments sterilised with Barbicide, [all members of staff have a certificate of competence for the use of this product which kills all germs including Covid 19].
10. Door handles, chairs, work surfaces and taps will be disinfected with Detol regularly throughout each day.
11. We ask clients to use contactless/card payments wherever possible to limit the circulation of coins and banknotes.
12. We have a water dispenser and disposable paper cups but please feel free to bring your own takeaway tea, coffee or soft drinks.
Obviously we acknowledge that there will still be an element of risk, but we feel that every effort has and will be taken to keep this risk as minimal as possible, with the health and safety of our clients and staff being of paramount importance.
To make a booking please call 01453 839237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org